In creating my canvas, I wanted to show how the Pink Floyd's song "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)" was connected visually to their film "The Wall." I did this by including images from their album cover and film cover, as well as the music video for their song. I made two galleries, one for Pink Floyd and one for Robert Frost and "Mending Wall," because I wanted there to be some visual representations for both subjects.
For additional reading, I included a link to an in-depth analysis of Pink Floyd’s “The Wall,” the full text of Frost’s poem “Mending Wall,” and some writings on “Mending Wall.” I also included the link to Pink Floyd’s film “The Wall” on IMDb.com because I thought it would be useful for students to read about the film in the same way they would for any other movie they were interested in. I included a link to The Beatles’ song “Eleanor Rigby” because this is an additional song that I would explore later on in the unit as a picture of isolation.
Link to canvas:
http://www.play.annenberginnovationlab.org/play2.0/challenge.php?idChallenge=2221&mode=view#network6
No comments:
Post a Comment